The following list of services is in no way complete or comprehensive. Preventative maintenance comprises a large list of items that are varied and numerous. If you have any questions or have a need that is not listed below, please call us at 607-262-1277 or contact us using our online form. We want to serve you!
- Framing: Small jobs or repairs, add a door, remove a door, add a wall, remove a wall
- Trim Work: We do all types of crown or cove moldings, base, etc.
- Repairs: Door adjustments, window adjustments, replace rotted wood, deck repair
- Cornice Work: Replace soffit or damaged fascia, add soffit vents or a gable vent. We only do wood or wood composite siding and not vinyl or steel siding, however, we do power wash vinyl and steel siding as well small patching if the material is available.
- We are capable of building any type of furniture you would like.
- We also do built-in shelving, built-in dressers, or freestanding shelving and bookcases.
Primary Wall Coverings:
- Drywall / Sheetrock
- Tape & Texture
- Paneling: All types from 1/8’ MFR varieties to barn wood or other custom needs
- Interior / Exterior: All types
- Woodwork Staining & Final Coating: Poly, lacquer, etc.
- Deck Staining
- Concrete Floor: Painting or epoxy
- Fireplace Painting
- Cabinet & Drawer Handles or Pulls
- Entry Door Handles & Locks (Security)
- Drawer Slides
- Bathroom Towel Holders
- Window Tinting Film
- Blind and/or Drape Installment
- Window Cleaning
- Gutter Cleaning
- Power Washing
Appliance Maintenance & Longevity Tactics:
- HVAC: Condensate coil cleaning and leveling
- Forced Air Heat: Burner and induction maintenance and cleaning, filter replacement
- Refrigerator & Freezer: Coil cleaning
- Exhaust: Fan motor and cover cleaning
- Hot Water Heater: Maintenance and replacement
- Thermocouple / Generator: Replacement (Gas – fireplaces, hot water heater, forced air),
Hot water heater anode replacement (Electric)
Exterior Inspection & Maintenance:
- Check guttering for proper drainage and seal as appropriate
- Check for ponding and ensure positive drainage from foundation
- Check all windows, doors, ingress/egress for caulking voids or failure
- Check weather-strip and thresholds for day lighting and energy loss, address as needed
- Total house examination for longevity
Interior Inspection & Maintenance:
- Plumbing leak repair
- Toilet repair, adjustments, replacement
- Shower head replacement
- Garbage disposal replacement/installation
- Bathroom tile sealing and caulking